Monday, October 7, 2013

FINISHED - Divergent :)


I just finished Divergent last night!!!!! 

YES!!! I know, I am a little late finishing. It's a hazard of my job .... Loosing myself I too many books at once!!!!!  I stayed up way past my bedtime to finish too!!!

All I can say is ...... If you didn't read this over the summer the. You need to hurry up and read it!!!! It was amazing!!!!  The descriptions, the relationships that are formed, the twists and turns as. The pages turn - totally worth the time! 

I LOVED the H under games! but this definitely even better than that!!! I have not watched The H under Games movie as of today, BUT I must say I am really looking forward to the release date of the Divergent movie in March 2014!!! 

So hurry up and Divergent and see what happens to Tris. Each decision she makes does change her and her life.

Definately!!!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

flip the page and leave us a note :)